Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Thank-you

Thank You for your thoughts and prayers. God is so good and I am thankful that his grace is sufficient. On Friday, I will Graduate CH-BOLC and my family and I will head to Florida to be with the rest of my family who is gathering there. We will have a memorial service on Saturday evening and then my family and I will stay there a week to help take care of things around the house.

Things are winding down here at Ft. Jackson. These three months have come and gone quickly and with the end of one phase comes the beginning of another. My family and I are looking forward to our arrival at Ft. Hood and the beginning of a new ministry there. I have included below an eight minute video that gives a glimpse of our last three months. I hope you enjoy it.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dear Mark, Smitty and I want to thank you for the call about your dad. We will miss him dearly. Our prayers go out to your Mom and your sisters and and your family. Please stay in touch for your father's sake. May God proctect you and all our boys doing a great job for our country
kathy